Administrative and Financial Coordinator
Macias Realty Group, Inc. in Los Angeles, CA is seeking an Administrative and Financial Coordinator to oversee the administrative recordkeeping, accounting and management of project sites for the company. This position will work closely with the CEO to supervise the administrative and business functions of the company and will supervise the work of 3 other employees, including 2 administrative support interns as well as 1 other part-time administrative employee.
Job duties include:
Assist with general office duties, including organization of client information, scheduling, filing, scanning, and mail processing.
Administer payroll, process invoices, analyze budgets.
Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
Develop and maintain recordkeeping and accounting systems.
Prepare and analyze balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports to assist CEO with budget planning and forecasting.
Assist with preparation of buying/listing agreements and hosting Open Houses.
Entitlement coordination with city stakeholders.
Coordinate work at project sites and subcontractor direction.
Research, compile, and prepare reports for CEO related to real estate financial modeling utilizing Excel.
Correspondence with high-level stakeholders.
Work closely with project managers, engineering, and design professionals.
Coordinate with business attorneys for incorporation of new legal entities, LLCs and S corporations.
This position supervises the work of 3 other employees, including 2 administrative support interns as well as 1 other part-time administrative employee.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or any related field of study, plus at least one (1) year of experience in the job offered or in any related finance or administrative position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable knowledge, ability, proficiency and experience with the following:
1. Advanced Excel (knowledge of solver, goal seek, regression outputs & advanced formulas).
2. Real estate financial modeling.
3. MLS, Zipforms & RPR.
4. Must be able to understand and prepare real estate contracts, subcontractor agreements, etc.
5. Hubspot & CRM.
- Job Site: 12655 W. Jefferson Blvd., 4th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90066.
- Domestic travel is required approximately 15% of the time. No telecommuting.
- Mail Resumes To: ATTN: HR, Macias Realty Group, 12655 W. Jefferson Blvd., 4th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90066.
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.